Mobile Check In
The service is available:
* Use our Mobile Check In service 24 hours before your scheduled flight departure.
* The service is available for all flights within Colombia and Peru.
* It also applies for international flights flying from and/or with a connection in San Salvador, San Jose in Costa Rica, Bogota and Medellin.
* For Passengers with or without carry-on baggage. If you need to check in baggage, you must go to the baggage drop-off with your printed boarding pass.
* For Passengers with confirmed reservations.
* For Passengers with an e-ticket.
* Tickets in any class.
* Passengers with an Upgrade.
* Simultaneous Check in for a maximum of 9 people.
* For passengers traveling with infants, as long as the infant is included in the reservation.
* Check in for minors (travelers from 2 to 11 years). The booking must be associated with the details of an adult passenger.
* If you have flights with stops, please only use the electronic check in for the legs where the service is enabled. Then go to the airport where you'll be able to get your boarding pass.
* If you have a connection with another airline and it has the electronic Check In service enabled, you can obtain your boarding pass to your final destination using either the the Web Check-In or Self service Check-In option.
The service is not available for:
* Passengers with international flights that are not from Bogota, Medellin or San Salvador.
* Passengers who have to pay penalties.
* Passengers with special service requests.
* Passengers with Codeshare flights with other airlines.
* Passengers with a physical ticket.
* You must register an email to receive your boarding pass in your cell phone.
* You don't have present a printed boarding pass.
* You simply show your boarding pass with two dimensional code using your cell phone together with your ID document when requested at the security controls and boarding gate.
* Please take all the travel documents as required by the authorities, such as: ID card, passport, visa and / or vaccination cards, among others. Compliance with these requirements in the sole responsibility of the Passenger.
* The information entered in the online check in system is the complete responsibility of the user. Any charges/fine levied by customs and immigration authorities must be paid by the passenger.
* If it is found that the information provided by the Passenger is incorrect, incomplete or false, or that the tickets were purchased fraudulently, TACA may cancel the ticket and/or eject the passenger, without incurring any liability at all, and is also free to take the applicable legal actions it deems necessary.
How can I check in using my cell phone?
* Make sure you have internet access from your cell phone and you don't have pop-ups blocked.
* Open the browser in your phone and go to: m.taca.com
* In the menu select this option: Check in.
* Read and accept the general conditions of use.
* Enter the travel date and the booking code, the ticket number or your LifeMiles, card number, if included in the reservation.
* After you finish the check in process you must provide an email address that you have configured on your phone so you can receive the message.
* You will then receive a message with a link to your boarding pass in your cell phone.
* We suggest you save the email with the link so you have it at hand if needed.
What happens at security controls?
* If you are only flying with carry-on baggage, go directly to the security control and present your boarding pass using your mobile phone.
* If you are flying with checked baggage, you must first go to the TACA baggage drop-off, please take into account the time this process may take. Once this process is finished go to the security control, where you must show your boarding pass using your cell phone. Please make sure you have the link open so you can show the two-dimensional bar code to people who need to check it.
What happens if the mobile device fails?
If for any reason your cell phone, mobile device or smartphone stops working, you can request a new boarding pass at the airport counter. You can also print it out using one of the Kiosks at airports or from the website.