We want your purchases on taca.com to be fast and easy.
We invite you to learn about the payment methods available on our site:
We offer you a unique payment processor when you are paying for purchases up-front (in 1 installment).
More payment methods in Peru
In Peru you can pay directly from your savings and checking accounts without having to use your credit card.
Please be aware that when using these alternative payment methods you will not receive the additional LifeMiles miles bonuses you get when buying directly through Taca.com
If you select INTERBANK as your payment method, you can pay using your airline ticket reservation number through the bank’s website, at @l Toque
payment points or at any of the bank’s branches.
- Your reservation number will be used as your payment reference.
- To pay using the bank’s Website and at @l Toque points, login with your username and password. In the Pay outstanding balances option select various, and the account where you want the payment debited. Select TACA as the service company you want to pay, enter the reservation number and follow the steps until you complete the operation.
- Remember to check the opening times of specific branches if paying at the bank.
Banco de Credito BCP
When you choose the Banco de Crédito del Perú option in the TACA.COM booking system, we'll assign you a booking code which you must use to pay for your airline ticket through the Bank's website or at any of their branches, up to 24 hours after making the booking.
- Remember that when you pay at a branch, you can only make a bank deposit.
- You must give the Bank teller your booking code and say that you want to use the TACA airline ticket purchase system.
- You must pay the exact amount of the reservation you made.
- The account where you must make the deposit is: 193-1917867-1-02.
- You can also pay through the Bank's website.
Now you can also pay using Agentes BCP (BCP Agents):
You have more than 5,800 affiliated establishments where you can pay for your airline tickets. Please note:
- The payment can only be made in Soles.
- The maximum payment amount is S/. 800.
- You must give the Agent your booking code (PNR) and the following code: 02691.
- Agents are identified by the following signboard:
Once you select this payment method, SafetyPay
will assign you a transaction number. This is the only code valid to make the payment in any of the following banks:
- BBVA: only through the online bank.
- ScotiaBank: online bank and at a branch.
- Caja Tacna: online bank and at a branch.
If you choose an online bank:
- Go the bank's website and follow the instructions you find there.
- Don't forget to have you token key or dynamic key at hand.
|Please make all payments direct to SafetyPay. Under no circumstances should transfers be made to TACA or any other entities, as this will cause problems issuing your ticket.|
If you choose to pay at a branch:
- Please check the opening hours of the selected bank.
- Pay using the transaction number given to you by SafetyPay.
- Payment will only be confirmed on completion of all the steps.
Please note the terms of reservation and payment of each one of the available options.
- With the Banco de Crédito del Perú BCP: you can make a booking a minimum of 38 hours before the flight, and pay for it (a maximum) 24 hours after making the booking.
- With Interbank or SafetyPay: you have two options:
1.You can make a reservation from 34 hours and up to 12 hours before your flight and pay for it within 2 hours.
2.You can make a booking more than 34 hours before the flight and pay for it within 24 hours.
For other countries you must pay for your ticket when you book using Taca.com.
After making your payment you will receive a confirmation email with your ticket. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.