- In addition to receiving top-quality service, on-time flights are one of the most important factors to consider when choosing an airline and one reason why companies choose TACA when flying. To thank you and reward your company's preference and loyalty, TACA offers "Corporate Accounts", a program that provides incentives for companies with employees who travel frequently.
- Through this program, your company has the opportunity to reduce travel costs. We offer important discounts in three benefit categories based on your company's anticipated flying plans or previous flying history with us and your company's purchasing commitment over the course of the year.
- What's more, as preferred member clients, company executives receive additional benefits that complement those awarded under our frequent flyer program LifeMiles. One of them is our eCenter
- You can become a member of our select group of clients simply by enrolling your company using our on-line form. A TACA representative will then contact you to set up an appointment.
- If you require further information, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com or visit your nearest sales office.
- TACA's eCenter is an Internet service designed to offer you - our corporate clients - added value and greater benefits for your company and a quicker way to purchase your tickets.
How It Works
- As a member of our Corporate Accounts program, you receive our best Internet airfares with a corporate discount deducted automatically when you buy your tickets on-line and make reservations by logging into our eCenter (Enter your assigned user ID and password.)
- All transactions made at the eCenter are automatically registered in the system so that we're able to track and evaluate the total number of tickets your company purchases. This way we can negotiate improved benefits for you in the future.
- You also have access to our VIP Desk, which provides you with client support and service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Become one of our Corporate Account companies by submitting the Enrollment Form.
- Use a personal or corporate credit card when purchasing tickets.
- Accept responsibility for all transactions when using your credit cards by signing the eCenter use-agreement form.
- Keep a "signature on file" document to eliminate security filter restrictions if you wish to use a corporate credit card to purchase tickets without any delays.
- Purchase tickets on-line without any additional surcharges.
- Control and centralize all ticket purchases for your business through an administrator.
- Enroll an unlimited number of possible users who can check their itineraries and airfares, make their own reservations and even buy their own tickets if your company so chooses.
- Obtain reports of purchases by date, administrator, user, etc. Your financial department also has access to immediate current information.
- Purchase tickets for third parties using any credit card, without having to sign a voucher.
- Make confirmed reservations and buy tickets at a later date as long as pricing rules permit.
- Terms and conditions (Download PDF document).