Have your documents ready
To make your travel experience as smooth as possible we have some useful recommendations. Please use them on your
Before you travel, obtain all the information about the documents that you must have for your flights. This will allow you to comply with the
airline regulations, immigration requirements and specific requests of authorities in the country you are traveling to:
1. Check with the embassy or consulate of the country that you want to travel to, what documents are required for entry to said territory. Examples of
these documents are*:
- Vaccination certificates
- Letters of invitation
- Registration letters
- Contact addresses
2. Minors that travel on their own must have an authorization letter from their parents or guardians.
3. Every time you buy a ticket through any of our sales channels: Avianca.com / taca.com, Call
center, Taca Centers or travel agencies, don't forget to ask that the miles
are registered in your LifeMiles frequent flyer account.
4. Have a printed copy of your complete itinerary including connections with you.
5. During your journey always keep the complete itinerary and the boarding passes in an easily accessible place.
Revise the Conditios of Contract through Avianca.com /
taca.com or sales offices / TACA Centers. The contract details the
conditions of carriage.
*Keep the original document and copies.
Obtain your boarding pass
service allows you to :
- Select the seat you want and obtain the boarding pass from the comfort of your home or office.
- Speed up the process at the airport as you only have to check-in your luggage.
- Go directly to the boarding gate if you do not have luggage*.
Depending on the destination country some restrictions may apply when using this service.
*When you arrive at the airport confirm the boarding gate number.